Friday, August 26, 2016

Freeform Dreadlock Talk Show Coming Back Soon

Hello Everyone,

If you have been following on social media and through my blogs you will know that I have been without a sufficiently working camera.  That is why I have not been making any shows lately for Freeform Dreadlock Talk.  There have been some questions coming in and I just want you all to know that I have been listening and if I don't answer them right away I will get to them as soon as I can.

I was gifted a camera by a dear sweet friend who had an extra camera that she no longer needed.  All I have to do is get a usb cord so that I  can upload video and photos.

Thank you all for your patience.

I shall return soon.

Brightest Blessings To You Alll

Trina.  A.K.A. Darkmoon Doll


www.twittercom/darkmoondoll
www.trina.sandress@facebook.com
www.tumblr.com/blog/darkmmoondoll

email: blacknails31@yahoo.com

www.darkmoondoll.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment