Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hello Everyone out there in cyber world that is reading this post right now.  And for all of you that have been following this blog on my dreadlock journey thus far I apologize for not being more consistent with my posts.  I have been making videos for my show Freeform Dreadlock Talk on a consistent basis so I felt it fair to write more often in this blog to keep you all up to date.

I have been loving having my Freeform Dreadlocks and my dreads are 18 yrs old now. It is fascinating to me how much I have grown since I first started this journey .  I have still had negative energy thrown my way yet as the years go by I have become more confident in who I am and what my purpose is here on earth.  So those negative vibes don't trigger anger and hurt as much as in the past.

On today's Freeform Dreadlock Talk show I discussed how I feel about people claiming to be inspired by Bob Marley yet they go and get their dreadlocks maintained at a salon.


I think that there is a misunderstanding of what Bob Marley was about.  I don't believe that he would encourage people to do anything unnatural to there heads to go against Mother Nature/Mother Earth.

Just remember everyone this is my perspective based on my personal experiences and my own personal observations of how people behave and think

Here are my Freeform Dreadlocks at the present moment and the show.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment