Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hello Everyone who come to my humble little blog.  I have decided to dedicate some more time to this particular blog.  I feel the need to share all of the beauty and freedom I feel from letting my locks do as they wish.  My dreadlocks have grown and evolved within the almost 17yrs.  that I have had them.  And I would have to say that they keep getting healthier and healthier every year.

Here is a few photos of how they are now. At the root of my dreads I can feel a strength and wisdom like that of a tree.  With each passing year I too become wiser like an ancient tree.  I accept new knowledge into my mind,body and soul . Mother Nature definitely knows best.

I hope you all are enjoying the spring season. 




2 comments:

  1. Your hair is pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! How kind of you to say so. And thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete