Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hello Everyone,
Thank you stopping by to see what is going on within my Freeform Dreadlocks Journey.  It has been a long and joyous journey.  Full of lessons I have learned about society's view upon someone who is not uniform and conforming in their ways.  I am the non conformist.  I was born that way and I fully embrace it,   I recently posted three videos on my youtube channel.  One is a tutorial on how I wear my Freeform Dreadlocks in bantu knots before going into the shower so as not to get them wet.

The other one is about removing thick heavy substances from you dreads like wax,or other heavy oils.

The other is answering a viewer's question on if it is alright for him the freeform dread if he has his head shaved on the sides and back of his head.



I hope you are doing what you love and being your authentic selves in every moment of your day.


Warm Regards
Trina Sandress

No comments:

Post a Comment