Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Freefrom Dreadlocks Anniversary 18 yrs

Hello Everyone!  Thank you for taking time out from your busy day or evening to read today's blogspot.  I don't recall the exact day in July that I started my Freeform Dreadlocks Journey but I know it occurred in July of the year 1998. 

What have I learned as another year is added on to my Dreadlock Journey?  I have learned that everyone has their own journey in life to walk upon and that it may not be anywhere similar to what you are experiencing.  And if that is the case respect their choices.  I still receive a lot of stares and dirty looks but when this occurs I look at the person.  Consider the source of their disgust.  To those people I am like an alien from another planet with three eyes and six arms.  Some live a conservative life full of restrictions.  So I prohibit myself to be around  negative people that insist on telling me how to present myself to the world.

Once you love yourself anything anyone tells you that does not match with your knowing of who you are will be mindless chatter in the background of your world.  This is your world and make it how you want it so that you can truly be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment